200 Hour MANIFEST YOGA Teacher Training
in Charleston, South Carolina
January 27th – May 7th, 2023
5 Month / Weekend Option
Program divided into 8 weekend Modules:
STARTS: January 27th, 2023 and will meet almost every other weekend for 5 months.
Manifest Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training Sessions:
Friday 4:30-7:30pm, Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 8am-4pm
January 27-29th, February10-12th, February 24-26th, March 10-12th, March 24-26th, April 7-9th, April 21-23rd, May 5-7th.
Charleston, South Carolina
Manifest Yoga Teacher Trainings
“Cultivate radical responsibility as the co-creator of your life! It all starts with you!”
WHAT TO EXPECT…
Step into your power, discover your purpose, and take your passion for yoga to the next level in the 200 Hour Manifest Yoga Teacher Training program led by Tymi Howard Bender. Tymi presents yoga teacher trainings unlike any others, taking your practice beyond the asana and carrying you deep into the philosophy, history, and spirituality of your yoga journey.
The Manifest Yoga Teacher Training approach will not only enhance your physical practice, but you will also receive a deep understanding of “off the mat” subjects in the ancient sciences of yoga and holistic modalities, such as Ayurveda, Yin Yoga, Myofascial / Trigger Point Release, Thai Assisted Yoga, Acupressure, Nutrition, Dance, Music, Psychotherapy and more, as they apply in today’s modern world.
A student who has completed the Manifest Yoga International program will leave with the knowledge, skills, and depth of understanding necessary to help others on their Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Mediation, and Pranayama journeys. At the end of the training, you will qualify for a 200-hour RYT accreditation by Yoga Alliance.
Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training will include (but is not limited to):
- Techniques, Training, and Practice, include asana, pranayama, meditation, instruction techniques, and guided practice.
- Teaching Methodology, including teaching communication skills, group dynamics, time management, teaching boundaries, addressing students’ specific needs, teaching styles, demonstrating asanas, assists, and the business of yoga
- Anatomy and Physiology, including the anatomy of breathing, human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.), and may also include energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.), and its application to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.).
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics for Yoga Teachers, including yoga philosophies and traditional texts, such as the Yoga Sutras and Hatha Yoga Pradipika, yoga lifestyle, ethics for yoga teachers, and understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service.
- Practice Teaching: Each trainee will have significant teaching as the lead instructor and will receive and give valuable feedback
Non-Refundable Deposit: $300
Tuition Option 1: Pay $300 deposit and then 6 monthly payments of $500 each (total $3,300)
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (YTT) FEES: All Registration Fees, Deposits, Session Fees or Pre-paid training fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING ATTENDANCE: The minimum hours required for attendance by Yoga Alliance must be attended in order to graduate.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION: In order to graduate, all required in-person hours, virtual sessions and non-contact hours must be completed. Also required for graduation, all homework assignments must be submitted, all practice classes instructed and all training fees must be paid.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING EARLY DISMISSAL: YTT participants that are frequently late or absent without prior communication may be dismissed from the training to preserve the quality of content and focus of the group.